Sunday, February 27, 2011

My name is Abby and I am a head picker

I don't get to go to church very often because its winter and Dr. P (our pediatrician) told us to keep Baby Girl out of areas where lots of people are to avoid catching any type of cold or flu until April.  Scott used to work with the youth (he had to teach on Sunday) so that meant I stayed home while he took our other two girls to church.  I had the opportunity to go today with Scott and our older two girls while, my sister, Audrey watched Baby Girl.

One thing I never noticed before that I notice now are babies' heads: the size, shape, amount of hair, any ridges...  I'm going crazy. Its all I can do to keep myself from kissing each and every baby I see and tell every parent to be thankful for that sweet, round noggin. 


This is a picture of Little E when she was just a few months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment