Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Breakfast for Dinner

So I have a pretty big tub of cottage cheese sitting in my fridge. It will expire in a little less than a month.   I'm still trying to lose this baby weight... yes the baby hasn't been in here for 3 months but for some reason these hips and stomach are not back down to prebaby size (so annoying don't get me started on the joys of losing baby weight).  Okay so I'm trying to find good healthy recipes to use with this cottage cheese. 

My first stop GOOGLE.  Am I the only one who goes straight to google with any random question that comes up at my house.  It seriously is a life savor!  My sister and I were just discussing how it would be to have to buy the updated version of the encyclopedias.  Ya kid go look it up in the good ole' encyclopedias.  I mean I had to walk to school in the snow up hill both ways (kind of thing). haha  Okay sorry to get off on that tangent.

I came across a yummy recipe for cottage cheese pancakes.  Instead of syrup we put yogurt and bananas on top. 

Go to Weelicious.  It was a hit in my house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment